Ludi magici (electronici) quos amatis

Nikolaos

schmikolaos

• Censor

(Feel free to pick apart my Latin - I am not skilled at this, and I need all the help I can get. I used a subjunctive below, but I have never used one before and, among other things, I am not sure that I used it correctly. If any part of my post is undecipherable, please tell me.)

Ludi electronici magicos appellavi quod "electronica" verbum verum non est, et quod ludi electronici in Roma magicos fuisse [esse?] cogitati essent.

Et Fabulam Zeldae et multos ludos de bellis (StarCraft, &c.) et Umbra Colossi et multo plus amo. Quos ludos amatis?

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius

There used to be a thread in the Non-Latin chat forum regarding exactly this, but in English.
Do not laugh, but Cirbius amo. Cute yet tough! See this!

Other than Cirbius, I enjoy playing Magni Fratres Marii Novus Wii and played Fabula Zeldae (the first two games of the series, Masca Majorae, and Principissa crepusculi) (see this), Phantasia finalis (III-VII (regular ordering), and XII) (see this), Artes Stellarum and its expansion (waiting for the highly anticipated second instalment), and Mundus Artium Martialium (see this), but not its expansions. I am a casual player for all of the games I played and never became addicted to them, since I put education well ahead of playing video games. Since it is in the Latin chat forum, I Latinized the names of the games here, such that it can be qualified for Latin chat. Even regular forum members rarely observe the rules in them.

Note that I am a novice in translating and often cite the Latin Wikipedia.

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius

I also play Magni Proelium Effringentes Fratres (see this) and I play as Cirbius.