Inspirational Aut viam inveniam aut faciam. Neutiquam erro. Surgam per...

A

Anonymous

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam. Neutiquam erro. Surgam per angusta ad augustae.

so i've done some minor research online and combined what i've found and hope that it is what i think it is.

I shall find a way or make one. I am not lost. I shall rise through difficulties to greatness.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Fulgor Laculus

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

This is very good - especially the last line!
You might consider changing the order of the first and second words (i.e. Viam aut inveniam aut faciam) - this possibly improves the rhythm of the sentence somewhat - but of course this is a matter of personal taste.
Another idea: If you wish to avoid mentioning the possibility of error altogether, you could change Neutiquam erro to Certus sum 'I am certain of it' (or certa, if referring to a female). This could add an overall positive tone to the phrase.

QMF

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

For "through difficulties to greatness" you could borrow the phrase "ad astra per aspera" if you like. I concur with Fulgor however that this would work as is.

A

Anonymous

thanks

I didn't translate any of this on my own, I went through websites and saw the phrases and translations and so i combined them and am hoping i did it right.

I do want it to say

I'll either find a way or make one. I am not lost. I shall rise through difficulties to greatness.

The first two sentences are basically just joined together from what I grabbed off the web, but the last line I was unsure about. I saw that surgam means I SHALL RISE and per angusta ad augusta means THROUGH DIFFICULTIES TO GREATNESS.

But Fulgor Laculus says it's good :) THANKS.

I want to get this tattooed on my arm.